Now I will be taking fewer guest posts – just one a month. As a guest blogger, you’ll be able to…
- Give readers a fresh perspective on blogging and business.
- Introduce them to other talented writers.
- Help other bloggers connect with the lovely Successful Blogging readers.
We will decide whether we would like to see an outline of your post. We will email you back and ask for an outline.
If we decide to go ahead and have you write the post, these are the guest post submission guidelines.
Guest Post Guidelines for Successful Blogging1. Content – All content must be written by you and never used before anywhere else on the Internet. Please make sure the post is useful. Try to include tips that the readers can use and benefit from immediately and write a hypnotic headline.
2. Readability – Make your post well formatted and scannable: include headers, sub-headers, use bold text for emphasis or use numbered or bullet pointed lists.
3. Double check – Please edit and proofread your post carefully.
4. Originality – All content must be original and between 1000 and 2000 words long.
5. Credits – Add a two sentence credit at the end of the post which begins with your name and can include one link.
6. Formatting – Write the post and mail me i will format the same.
7. No affiliate links.
Email it to email@example.com. Be patient. If you’ve done the best job possible and triple checked your blog post so it’s flawless it should be featured here soon.
After your guest post goes live you should:
1. Promote your blog post to your readers and followers on your blog and other social media accounts.
2. Check, read and reply to comments on your blog post.